The idea of Meetzoo 100 is to assemble a group of 50 - 100 trusted users to participate in a usability study of the Meetzoo app.
The first phase is to establish a group of 50-100 trusted users that constitute the "Meetzoo 100". The study will not start until we have sufficient numbers to make the study worthwhile.
The study will take place over a period of 4-6 weeks and will aim to help us learn:
1) Do people understand what Meetzoo is and does our messaging effectively communicate this?
2) What functionality or features are missing to make Meetzoo a valuable everyday app for our users?
3) What does our "ideal user" look like and what is the key value he or she ascribes to Meetzoo?
4) What features would our "ideal users" be prepared to pay for as a premium offering?
5) What concerns do our "ideal users" have that might be stopping them from using the app ?